Give me liberty! Or candy.
John Hancock or William Penn will help your child to settle the colonies in the Colonial Boy Costume. In this tricorn hat, vest, and pants, your child will display a quality replica of the clothing worn in the early beginnings of a place called "America." Whether pretending to pour tea into the Boston Harbor or fighting for freedom from England; your child's costume will help tell a historical story. You may know that time travel is not possible, but when your child rocks this ensemble, you may reconsider.
- Your child will love taking a step back in history and look like the United States' founders did with this complete colonial-style costume. The costume includes everything you need to achieve the colonial look, including a brown vest with attach era-styled jabot and white sleeves, brown pants cropped at the knees, and a brown tricorn hat.
- Includes: Pants, vest with sleeves/jabot, and tricorn hat.
- Does not include shoes or socks.
- Shoe buckles and glasses are sold separately.
- Product Number
- Large (113317), Medium (113318), Small (113319) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, PVC, Foam: Polyurethane, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand wash. Cold water. Line dry. No bleach
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International