No Santa costume would be complete without some finely crafted Santa Gloves straight from the North Pole.
Why does Santa Claus wear gloves? You might think it is to keep his hands warm, but I'll let you in on a little secret -- it's to keep him from leaving any fingerprints while he delivers toys (and snacks on cookies and milk). After years of living at the North Pole, Santa's used to the cold, but he's also perfected the art of leaving his gifts and vanishing without a trace. Don't be caught red-handed, get yourself some Santa Gloves.
- Each pair of white Santa Gloves has been finely crafted with cotton and nylon by elves (which are remarkable seamstresses) and have a snap closure on the end to prevent them from slipping off.
- Available in one size fits most adults.
- Includes one pair of gloves.
- Check out the other Santa accessories for all your holiday needs!
Delivering presents on Christmas is what Santa does best, and he can't do it without his gloves.
- Product Number
- One Size (113320) Orders placed by 3pm CT usually ship same day.
- 100% Cotton/Nylon
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International