The perfect complement to any historic-themed costume!
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart wouldn't scoff at this Colonial Man Economy Wig, nor would George Washington while crossing the Delaware. This wavy white wig is the perfect touch to accompany your next symphony composition -- or simply for some yardwork chopping down cherry trees.
- Complete with ponytail and ringlet curls, this 18th-century costume accessory is sure to be a hit at any costume party or grant you a standing ovation for your next theatrical performance. Top off your look with some classy wooden fronts and perhaps a tri-corn hat and silk cravat!
- Includes: Wig
- Don't forget a wig cap (sold separately) to help hold in your own hair.
- We cannot accept wigs for return unless they are in the original packaging, unopened and sealed.
Travel through time and become some of history's most legendary and memorable figures, such as the first U.S. President, George Washington; the famous composer and musician, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; or perhaps just a proper 18th-century gentleman in this traditional white wig attire.
- Product Number
- One Size (118654) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- 100% synthetic fiber
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International