Duunnn dunnn... duuuunnnn duun... duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun...
The simple, easy-to-wear Lil' Man Eating Shark Child Costume makes the perfect fancy dress for an ocean-themed summer party. Everyone will be in hysterics hoping they're not going to be "eaten" next, and the "legs" dangling out of the mouth look pretty realistic. Not only that, but it's one great way to jump the line at the food table.
- This shark costume, which goes over the head and completely covers your child's body, comes with comical legs poking terrifyingly out of the beast's mouth and peep holes beneath the upper jaw so that your little one can see where they are going.
- Make the "victim" look as though they are kicking by moving the fake legs coming out of your mouth with your own arms, or dangle your arms out through the holes provided at the side for a little bit of air. All you need to provide are the chomping noises and some shoes.
- Shoes for legs sticking out of the shark's mouth not included, supply any pair of your own shoes to complete the look.
- Product Number
- 7-10 (129797) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Polyurethane Foam, Polyester Fibers
- Care Instructions
- Spot clean only
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International