You can't be Darth Vader without that distinctive heavy breathing sound.
Soon after Anakin became Lord Vader in "Episode III," he had an epic light saber duel with his former pal and mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi, who roundly mangled him. So Vader had to wear a mask to hide his disfigured face and help him to breathe. It's one of the most iconic sounds in all of film history, and you can have it for your own Vader costume with the Star Wars Darth Vader Breathing Device. No one will question that you're the master of the dark side once they hear this easily recognizable sound coming from behind your mask.
- The dark lord's breathing device is small enough to fit inside the Darth Vader mask (sold separately). A cord connects the sound piece to a hand-held unit with a button you press to get Vader's creepy breathing sound whenever you need to intimidate someone. The all-black unit, including the cord, blends right in with the rest of the Vader costume.
- Not intended for children under age 3.
- Includes: 2 Cell Batteries.
- 2 "AAA" batteries are not included. This is an officially licensed Star Wars product.
- Product Number
- One Size (134780) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Plastic, Electronic Components
- Care Instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International