Time to make that grand ol' flag, that high-flying flag.
Time to dress up as one of America's founding mothers with the historically accurate Betsy Ross Heroes In History Child Costume. This outfit is perfect for school plays, historical reenactments, costume parties, or as a patriotic Halloween costume. No matter where you choose to show your American-loving spirit in this fetching historical costume, you'll make our country's founders (and current citizens) proud. Have the entire family get into the act with other patriotic-themed costumes.
- This costume includes a traditional colonial-style dress made to look like the very flag that Betsy Ross first sewed, including the red and white stripes and the blue top with the original thirteen white stars emblazoned on the apron signifying the thirteen original colonies.
- Also included in this fun costume is a white colonial style cap. Add a sewing kit or a hand-held flag to complete your look.
- Includes dress with apron and cap.
- Glasses and shoe buckles sold separately.
- Does not include: Shoes.
- Please note: quantity and size of white stars on aprons may vary slightly.
- Product Number
- Large (134082), Medium (134083), Small (134084) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- hat, apron
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decoration
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International