An enchanting parasol that makes you want to twist and turn.
This Oriental Parasol accessory makes you want to throw on some white powder, put in a hairpin and play the role of a true geisha. When you swirl this parasol above your head, you'll be cheerful and poised at once -- just like any geisha should. While you're at the Halloween party, grab your shamisen and play a few soothing tunes. You're certain to entertain the crowd. After that, sit down for some tea and conversation. The folks are bound to love your witty jokes and enlightening viewpoints. Enjoy life in high society. As a graceful and hard-working geisha, you've earned it.
- Warning: you may feel the need to twirl this parasol constantly!
- These hand-painted parasols are made of rice paper and bamboo. The cool thing is that you get to choose among several different paintings, from butterfly to landscape designs.
- The parasol has a diameter of 32 inches and, while it can stop the rain, it's recommended to simply use it as an accessory to a Halloween costume or for a performance.
- Includes: Parasol.
- Product Number
- One Size (140693) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Paper, Wood
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International