Explore all corners of the world with a three-cornered hat.
Belly up to the bar, boys, and sing along with the old ballad about three cornered hats in this Deluxe Colonial Tricorn Hat. No matter your singing style, this deluxe accessory is a stylish way to top off your colonial look. Popular during the 1700s, this was the go-to hat for soldiers during the Revolutionary War. Whether you're coming out as a soldier or someone of high colonial heritage this Halloween, be sure to top off your look with this hat.
- Gold lace trims this black tricorn hat that will have you leading your revolutionary company in style. The hat's broad brim is fastened to the crown, giving it the distinct appearance of colonial times. Pair with a colonial costume (sold separately) and a colonial man's wig to complete your period outfit.
- For an authentic touch of styling, wear the front point just over your left eyebrow, a trick used by colonial soldiers to keep from knocking their hat off when shouldering their muskets.
- Hat circumference is approximately 22".
- Does not include wig. Recommended for Ages 14+.
- Product Number
- One Size (140768) Coming Soon
- Care Instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International