Party like it's 1925 with this fabulous flapper costume!
Maybe the Roaring Twenties weren't as great as we think they were -- after all, alcohol was illegal and the Depression was just around the corner -- but a group of high-spirited women called "flappers" managed to have a heck of a good time during that decade. With this Fashion Flapper Costume, you might just be able to discover what made the twenties really roar. Was it the daring feel of the short skirts, the wildness of the jazz, or the taste of bathtub gin? Party on and find out for yourself!
- This chic, stylish flapper outfit features a quality 1920s style sheath dress in sexy, fire-engine red. It's layered in fringe and accented with flashy gold sequin trim around the collar.
- Authentically-styled from head to toe, this fashionable dress is just perfect for everything from a period party to a holiday event or nightclub bash. Plus, when you dance, the fringe will swing around in the most inviting way!
- Includes: Dress.
- Does not include headpiece, boa, fishnet stockings, gloves, jewelry, and shoes.
- Product Number
- 1X (146084) Orders placed by 2pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Rayon, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Dry Clean Only
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International