Point your patriotic finger all night long.
Show off your patriotic fervor! During the War of 1812, meatpacker Samuel Wilson stamped barrels of beef with "US" for United States. However local army soldiers thought it meant "Uncle Sam". The media spread the "Uncle Sam" name, along with editorial cartoons. As a result, this colloquial nickname for the federal government become well-known. Now you wear this red, white, and blue festive hat as a homage to the Uncle Sam. This soft flag-themed Uncle Sam Top Hat is ideal for any patriotic event or costume party. Wear this hat and really feel the rockets' red glare of patriotism!
- The Uncle Sam Top Hat features a bold flag pattern, with large vertical red and white stripes.
- The bottom and brim of the hat are adorned with a blue background and large white embroidered stars.
- The fabric top hat is made from 100 percent polyester and stuffed with soft foam for a plush feel.
- Buy the matching Uncle Sam costume items for a real celebratory look!
- Includes: Hat (Cir. 18-25").
- Does not include wig, facial hair, or costume.
- Product Number
- One Size (149086) Orders placed by 2pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Polyurethane Foam
- Care Instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International