- Large Image
Why art thou so cute, O ladybug?
Ladybugs (or ladybirds) are among the most attractive creatures found in any garden. You can bring one dainty bug home today with the Ladybug Bunting Infant Costume.
- The Ladybug Bunting infant costume is a hooded 100% polyester fleece bunting with a fabric fastener at the back. The hood, worn separately, is held in place under the chin. It has antennae ending in pompoms projecting out while the ladybird's wings flare out from the sides (in case you didn't know, ladybirds love to fly, even as babies!). An extra opening at the bottom makes it convenient to change diapers.
- Includes: Bunting with fabric fastener on back and headpiece.
Ladybugs are nature's way of not only beautifying gardens but also keeping them free of pests. Let loose your infant ladybug in the garden to guard your cabbage patch and keep unwanted critters at bay. The ladybug costume also keeps infants warm and snug as a bug in a rug.Read More
- Product Number
- Newborn - 9 Months (150402) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash Cold, No Chlorine Bleach, Dry Flat.
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
Warning View Details
Ladybug Bunting Infant Costume
You Save %20 OFF
- Prod ID:
- 11 Reviews
Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.