These boots are made for walking... and so much more!
Wicked witches or aspiring aviators will be flying high in these Amelia (Black) Adult Boots. The versatile accessory is ideal for Dickensian dames and Victorian vixens alike.
- Sculpted heels and corset lacing are the stand-out features of this black polyurethane boot with matching man-made soles. Don't worry about spending a lot of time lacing your boots: Zippers on the inside of the legs let you slip them on and off in a matter of seconds.
- A modest 2.5-inch heel make these boots suitable for strolling down a lamp lit lane, caroling long into the night, or riding a bike like mean Miss Gulch in "The Wizard of Oz."
- Decorative broguing runs from the instep to the heel, with stitching complementing the corset fronts. The boot tops are slightly scalloped to hug your calf comfortably while you walk.
- Includes: Boots
- Heel: 2.5".
Although footwear known as Amelia boots were around before her time, this style was made popular by aviator Amelia Earhart when she was repeatedly photographed in the classic boots throughout the course of her aviation career.
- Product Number
- 6 (149379), 7 (149380), 8 (149381), 9 (149382), 10 (149383) Orders placed by 2pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyurethane, All Man Made Materials
- Care Instructions
- Spot Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International