You might be serving drinks, but you'll also be getting phone numbers!
Whether you're at a costume party, a Renaissance Fair or an Oktoberfest celebration, you'll be turning heads when you wear this Tavern Wench outfit. The lads will love your cheeky look, ensuring that you'll be the evening's most sought-after Fraulein--and not only because you're serving up the suds! Carry around some steins and offer all the good lads a drink, but only if they tip well! If you already have a lad to call your own, have him don the matching Tavern Man ensemble to complete your suds-slinging couple look.
- The Tavern Wench costume includes an ankle-length, crimson-hued skirt that gathers at the sides for an extra bit of sauciness and old-world allure.
- It also contains a white peasant blouse with sleeves that can slide off the shoulders; a black halter-style, lace-up corset with gold trim; and a white mop cap that perches coyly on your tousled, wavy hair.
- Includes: skirt, blouse, corset, and cap.
- Beer stein, jewelry, and shoes are not included.
- Product Number
- Included Accessories
- Hat and corset.
- 100% Polyester exclusive of trim
- Care Instructions
- Hand wash, cold water, line dry
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International