On the distant mountain that juts up like a tower, you can find the people's princess, known to all as Wildflower.
Your favorite little girl is sure to enjoy the day dressing up as a Native American hero when she wears her Princess Wildflower Child Costume. She can lose herself in the world of teepees, flowers, and wildlife as the princess of her tribe. She can learn how to explore nature and create unique concoctions while leading the people of her village. Let her invite a few friends to dress up as her fellow tribe members and hit the streets on Halloween night.
- The brown suede-like dress flows below the knees and has strands of cute fringe at the hem.
- The poncho style top has a v-neck decorated with a geometric ribbon and a beaded bolo-style tie.
- The furry boot covers have black ties and resemble authentic animal skin.
- Two clips with beaded strings and small feathers fasten snugly in the hair to complete her look.
- This polyester outfit is comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off for breaks throughout the day.
- Includes: Dress, poncho, boot cover, and 2 hair accessories.
- Does not include: Shoes and flowers.
- Product Number
- Small (151140), Medium (151141), Large (151142) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- 2 Hair accessories and boot covers
- Polyester, Cotton, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International