Smart toddlers know there's life beyond the Milky Way. For the toddler who's out of this world, only a spacesuit will do.
Stoke the fires of adventure with this fun NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit White Toddler Costume. With sturdy construction and high-quality details, it's sure to please even the most discriminating future space veteran. Once you've got the suit, though, expect a whole lot of space babble--you're in for a bumpy ride.
- This orange, one-piece jumpsuit features superior seams that can take the high G forces of toddlerhood, cotton so soft they'll fall asleep during blast-off, a black leatherette-trimmed ring collar, and zipper and strap accents for added authenticity.
- An officially-licensed NASA product, the flight suit features a NASA zipper pull, and four official NASA patches, including an agency patch, mission patch, American flag, and special "Commander" patch in case anyone wonders who's boss.
- All that's left is for the brave parents to salute their child as they head off on a journey to parts unknown... someday, but not yet!
- Includes: Suit, Cap.
- Shoes are not included.
- This is an officially licensed NASA costume.
- Product Number
- Included Accessories
- Polyester, Hat: Cotton
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International