He's...shoulders above the rest!
A creature of legend, you'll storm through the darkness, seeking your lost head while you scare the living half to death in this Headless Horseman Child Costume. There will be nothing sleepy about your hollow this Halloween. The mysterious and fearsome Headless Horseman rides tonight!
- In addition to sending shivers down everyone's spines, you'll have them all wondering just who is beneath that freakish neck stump. They'll assume he is tall and handsome, since you'll add a full head above your shoulders with this costume. The Headless Horseman costume features a shy black shirt with an attached vest, cape and ascot, inflatable shoulder pads to build up that height and hide your own noggin, and a freakishly decapitated-looking headpiece.
- Includes: Shirt/Vest/Ascot/Cape, Headpiece and Inflatable Shoulders.
- Does not include pants or shoes.
- Please note: This costume is not eligible for return once the shoulders have been inflated.
The Headless Horseman, a popular figure in European folklore since the Middle Ages, was imported to America by writer Washington Irving as a soldier decapitated by an American cannonball during the Revolutionary War, who rises nightly from the grave to search for his head.
- Product Number
- Medium (8-10) (156629), Large (10-12) (156630), X-Large (12-14) (156631) Coming Soon
- Included Accessories
- Headpiece, Inflatable Shoulders
- Polyester, Polyurethane Foam, Exclusive of Decorations; Headpiece: Vinyl; Inflatable Shoulders: Plastic
- Care Instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International