The sixties are calling you -- better dance on over!
Every outfit looks better after lacing up a pair of Gogo (White) Adult Boots - Wide Width. You'll be dancing up a storm in these stylish French-inspired kicks. Whether you're heading out to the disco club or grooving to the jazz lounge, you'll be ready to go(go). Barbra Streisand first made these puppies popular over in the States when she posed in a pair for the cover of Vogue magazine all the way back in August 1965. You can channel Queen B (or any other sixties icon) when you slip into these gogo boots -- groovy!
- Show off your legs in these bad boys! These blasts-from-the-past feature a wide width for extra comfort, patent leather throughout, a side-zip closure and a 3" heel. Perfect for that gogo dancer costume, or any Austin Powers character.
- Includes one pair of boots.
- Check out all of our Mod fashion accessories and costumes to create an unforgettable look this Halloween!
- Product Number
- 10W (177767) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Patent Polyurethane, All Man Made Material
- Care Instructions
- Spot Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International