Get ready to party like it's 1799!
This traditional hat and dress combo is perfect for any girl who's eager to step back in time. She'll look sweet, innocent and ready to carve a Thanksgiving turkey in a Colonial Girl Child costume. The historic costume allows girls to dress in a period piece that's representative of this nation's history. The versatile piece is ideal for dressing as Dolly Madison, Martha Washington or even Betsy Ross. It's also the perfect costume for a Thanksgiving play that tells the story of the pilgrims at Plymouth Rock. Either way, wearing this costume is a fun way to recognize women who helped shape the United States.
- The costume will look beautiful on girls who have a love of history. The long, brown dress is adorned with cream-colored, lace-trimmed bell sleeves, creating the perfect image of a girl from Colonial times.
- The attached apron features delicate lace edging to match the sleeves and mop cap.
- The dress zips in the back so it's easy to slip on and off.
- Includes: Dress and cap (Cir. 18-32").
- Product Number
- 12-14 (101717), 8-10 (101718), 4-6 (101719) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash.
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International