Aloha from Hawaii!
Time: January 14, 1973. Place: Honolulu International Center, Hawaii. You're getting ready to go on stage in your super-suave Elvis Deluxe Adult Costume. It's your "Aloha From Hawaii" concert, the most expensive television production to date, and it's being televised live via satellite to more than 40 countries around the world. Big deal, right? Maybe for others, but for you, it's all in a day's work, because you're The King!
- You'll take center stage when you're wearing this iconic white jumpsuit, a detailed replica of the outfit Elvis wore for his legendary "Aloha From Hawaii" performance.
- It features a glittering gold eagle motif across the front and star-spangled details on the sleeves, along with wide lapels and a low-cut v-neck that zips into a high collar for your more dramatic numbers.
- There's also a matching wide belt embellished with four eagle prints on the buckles, and classy gold pocket chains dangling at the hips.
- The flared retro pants have dazzling red insets that are specially designed to show off your every move.
- The entire ensemble is topped off by The King's trademark red scarf.
- Includes: Jumpsuit, Belt (approx 40.5"), Scarf.
- Does not include: shoes, wig, or sunglasses.
- This is an officially licensed Elvis Presley costume.
- Product Number
- Large (180118) Orders placed by 2pm CT usually ship same day.
X-Large (180119) Coming Soon
- Included Accessories
- Belt, Scarf
- Polyester; Belt: Polyurethane, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International