Ever had political aspirations? Now you can reign as First Lady at any costume party! The White House may never be the same.
Martha Washington served with dignity as this country's first First Lady, and with this Colonial Woman costume, you'll fill her shoes nicely. George Washington is famous for saying he could "tell no lies," and we're not lying when we say you'll reign supreme wearing this fashionable 1700's costume. Make the right connections at that Halloween party, and who knows? A presidential bid may be in your future! At the very least, you'll be elected "Best Dressed."
- Dress like you have a date with the president - President George Washington, that is. Martha Washington's outfit features a pinstriped jacket embellished with small bows on the front and ruffled white lace at the elbow and collar.
- The jacket pairs nicely with the solid, floor-length skirt with an elastic waistband.
- Includes: jacket top, skirt.
- Does not include wig.
- Complete the ensemble with a Colonial Adult wig (sold separately). Even George himself wore one.
- Product Number
- Small (180563), Medium (180564), Large (180565) Orders placed by 2pm CT usually ship same day.
- Care Instructions
- Dry Clean Only
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International