Every chief needs his robes to be adorned with majesty, delight, and robust fabrics!
The Native American Adult Plus Costume rests comfortably on the body of any chief or tribesman. It's softened fabric and delicately patterned designs will bring out the traditional roots in any circle. Fueled by the traditional clothing of the ancient Native Americans, this style gives the wearer a feel of true authenticity!
- This costume is made of a relaxed suede fabric and dressed with beautiful brown hues, delicately placed patterns and articulately delightful accents that bring the piece together in a warm bout of tradition.
- Patterning decorates the brown suede with a delicate blue, touched by a rousing red and accompanied by an enhancing yellow. The pattern flows around the edges of the piece and the headband, bringing a sense of tribal uniformity. The sleeves stop just at the tip of the palm and the legs of the pants stop just at the heel, leaving the wearer with the option to go shoeless as if hunting through the wooded fields, or to wear their beloved moccasins.
- Includes: Top, Pants, Headband.
- Does not include sandals.
- Product Number
- Included Accessories
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International