- Large Image
Got a sweet tooth?
When your child wears the Kandy Korn Witch Child Costume, she'll be the sweetest witch any of her friends have ever come across! She can party the night away and cause some bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, or collect treats that are as sweet as she looks out trick-or-treating.
- Your little girl will be all treat and no tricks in this colorful costume.
- From the candy corn hat to the adorable layered orange, yellow, white, and black skirt, she'll be more sugary than spooky from head to toe.
- This outfit features a white peasant top and a black lace-up vest.
- Includes: Dress, hat.
- Does not include tights, petticoat, or boots.
Candy corn is a Halloween favorite in many an area. The sugary confection was originally created in the late 19th century in Philadelphia, and while it has continued to endure as a signature of the fall holiday, other varieties have been invented to coordinate with other celebratory times, such as "Indian corn" and "reindeer corn" for Thanksgiving and Christmas, respectively. So your little one may get more than one use per year out of this adorable ensemble!Read More
- Product Number
- Included Accessories
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decoration
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
Warning View Details
Kandy Korn Witch Child Costume
You Save %0 OFF
- Prod ID:
- 22 Reviews
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but the product you're looking for has gone out of stock and is no longer available.