Along with all of the glitz, glamor and sparkle of the disco era came the underbelly of sleaze and slime that slithered along with the parade of flared collars, outrageous designs and outrageous dance moves.
There is fallout from every fashion movement and all the signature accents of the 1970s collide in the Disco Sleazeball Adult Costume. The look is the antithesis of John Travolta's sleek, macho style from the movie Saturday Night Fever, and instead evokes the comedic result of an era that went out on a fashion limb and never came back. You won't even have to bust out the groovy dance floor antics to play this part. Just slouch, lean and leer and the costume does the rest.
- The four-toned checkered jacket with matching pants is textbook example of how a popular design can be made tacky with just a couple funky variations. The jacket's attached cuffs give the perfect look of extravagance and laziness.
- The sleeveless button down shirt is the perfect base for the suit, unbuttoned to reveal another layer of jewelry and fur.
- The final touch of magic goes on with the dirt bag mustache, leaving no doubt about your qualifications of sleaze.
- Includes: shirt, pants, jacket, mustache.
- Does not include: wig or shoes.
- Product Number
- Medium (194526), Large (194527) Orders placed by 2pm CT usually ship same day.
X-Large (194528) Coming Soon
- Included Accessories
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decoration
- Care Instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International