Time to walk like an Egyptian!
After spending a night in the Ancient Egyptian Headdress, you will want to book a trip to Tutankhamen's tomb and explore the realms of this mysterious land. Dress like Cleopatra ruling over the festivities. The rearing cobra, called a Uraeus, symbolizes the divine authority of the Egyptian pharaoh. Imagine feeling like a true king or queen at your next Halloween party! Both male and female pharaohs wore the cobra headdress, making this headpiece truly unisex. Wear this headdress on All Hallow's Eve or any time you want to strut your stuff -- Egyptian style!
- Even the "cops in the donut shops" will want to "Walk like an Egyptian" in this spectacular headdress.
- The Ancient Egyptian Adult Headpiece is made of comfortable polyester -- much easier to wear than the actual inlaid gold of the original headdresses!
- This black and gold headpiece complements any Ancient Egyptian pharaoh (Ramses, Tutankhamen, Cleopatra, Nefertiti, etc.) and will help your costume stand out!
- The accent piece, a cobra, is more than just decorative, it is an authentic touch.
- Includes: Headpiece.
- Product Number
- One Size Fits Most Adults (195096) Orders placed by 2pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Polyurethane Foam
- Care Instructions
- Dry Clean Only
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International