Well done is better than well said.
Channel an American icon and founding father with this historical Ben Franklin Child Costume. "The First American" was many things -- writer, publisher, inventor, first Postmaster General -- but above all he was a lover of freedom who worked tirelessly to secure our nation's liberty from England. How aww-inspiring your little Ben will be when he or she dons this patriotic and fetching ensemble. Whether it's for Halloween, the 4th of July, or a school play, there's no need to fly a kite in a storm to produce a costume as electrifying and adorable as this.
- The Ben Franklin Child Costume features a long steel-gray jacket with beige lapels emblazoned with silver ribbon detailing from shoulder to jacket hem and wide beige bands at the end of the sleeves with attached white ruffled cuffs.
- A sewn-in dove-gray vest with silver buttons is reminiscent of 18th-century men's styles, as is the attached ruffled white jabot.
- Includes: Coat with attached vest and jabot.
- Does not include: Wig, glasses, pants, or shoes.
- Product Number
- Small 4-6 (196268), Medium 8-10 (196269), Large 12-14 (196270) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decoration
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International