Take a trip back to the swinging '70s.
Step into the glitz and glamour of the '70s with the Dancing Queen Tween Costume. Whether you like the freedom, the boundless self-expression, or the fusion of light and sound that was disco, this costume will help you celebrate the "Me" decade with flash and style. Channel movies like Boogie Nights or even That '70s Show in this funkadelic outfit.
- Celebrate the era of bold fashions, fearless freedoms, and disco infernos! This hip costume includes the signature '70s jumpsuit. The top and sash are an eye-catching and sparkling metallic fuchsia, while the bell bottom flares and matching head scarf boast a colorful, psychedelic pattern.
- Add some funky earrings and a set of love beads, and you're ready to dance the night away to Donna Summer, ABBA, or the Bee Gees. You will look like you just walked off the dance floor at the notorious Studio 54 -- even if you weren't born until a few decades after its heyday.
- Includes: Jumpsuit, Headwrap, Sash.
- Does not include shoes or jewelry.
- Product Number
- Included Accessories
- Sash, Headwrap
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International