- Large Image
George Washington, is that you?
Your son will be able to pretend that he's one of the forefathers of America in the Colonial Boy Child Costume. This elegant costume looks like it came straight from 1776. This costume is great for a school play or is the perfect unique costume for Halloween since there will definitely be no other kids Trick-or-Treating in colonial garb. Don't be surprised if your son suddenly starts spouting off Ben Franklin quotes. He also may start planning a revolution, and he might possibly throw your tea into the nearest harbor. That's the power of this outfit.
- This costume comes with everything your son needs to transform into a man from the 1700s.
- The patterned gold coat looks like it belongs in a museum, and the short pants with a matching gold trim complete the look.
- With this costume on your son will suddenly seem wise beyond his years. That could just be the white wig, though.
- Includes: Jacket and pants.
- Does not include hat, wig, stockings or shoes.
- Product Number
- Medium (6-8) (211985), Large (10-12) (211986) Coming Soon
- Care Instructions
- Hand or Machine Washable
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
Warning View Details
Colonial Boy Child Costume
You Save %0 OFF
- Prod ID:
- 5 Reviews
Orders placed by 11am CT usually ship same day.
You May Like