It's a bird! It's a plane! Oh no, wait, it is a bird. A turkey, to be exact. A REALLY BIG turkey.
Have you ever longed to be a turkey? Didn't think so. But you'll change your mind once you see the Cooked Turkey Adult Costume. While not everyone could pull this look off, if you have a flare for poultry, or like to march to the beat of a different drumstick, this is the costume for you. The cooked turkey suit will be the hit of every Thanksgiving or Halloween party you attend.
- Why wear a turkey costume? Why not? The turkey is the symbol of Thanksgiving, an All-American holiday that's famous for its delicious food. Wearing the Cooked Turkey Adult Costume you could star in a Thanksgiving pageant, get people's juices flowing in a parade, or just overdress for dinner.
- Worried about looking a little silly? Consider this: Paul Simon wore a turkey suit on the Thanksgiving episode of Saturday Night Live in 1976. Did he look silly? Well, maybe, but he had a darn good time, and so will you!
- Includes: Bodysuit. Does Not Include: Shoes.
- (Note: It doesn't include dressing, mashed potatoes, or cranberry sauce either.)
- Product Number
- 100% POLYESTER
- Care Instructions
- Do Not Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International