Muggles have garden gnomes, too, you know, Harry told Ron as they crossed the lawn.
The proverbial garden gnome who defined much of Enid Blyton's work through the 20th century, even found mention in J.K. Rowling's more contemporary Harry Potter series, which goes to show that gnomes are never really out of style. It's for good reason that the Big Head Evil Gnome Adult Costume has stormed back into popular culture.
- It's true that no creature will dare mess up your garden with the Big Head Evil Gnome keeping vigil. But why not shift base to the next party where he can show off his freakish face to the human beings. The costume is pretty complete in itself and won't require you to add too many extras. It comes with a green shirt with faux dirt accents, a pair of brown pants, a red hat and 2 pointed shoe covers. But wait, there's more! An exaggerated oversized character mask with grotesque evil features completes the get up as you scare a few muggles at the party. Now you are truly dressed the part!
- Includes: Shirt, Pants, Hat, Mask, Shoe Covers.
- Product Number
- One-Size (Standard) (213700) Coming Soon
- Included Accessories
- Hat, mask and shoe covers.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decoration; Mask: EVA Foam, Acrylic
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash; Mask: Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International