- Large Image
Take me to your gnome home!
This terrifying Zombie Garden Gnome will protect your garden to the end from all flesh infested critters—and humans if they dare to tread. Gnomes have been known to influence hidden processes of garden life. The protector of the peas, cucumbers, carrots and tomatoes, this little guy wants you to take him “gnome.”
- Standing 17” in height, with a beard full of blood, crazed, wild eyes, contorted hands and teeth glistening from his recent kill, you may be wondering who or what this gnome just encountered. (It can be so tough being a Zombie Garden Gnome these days!). His silvery-appearance and red cap make him ideal for sitting in an October-garden with shriveled, dead stalks.
- One look at this terrifying Garden Gnome and you may be wondering if he’s a blood-thirsty gnome from another planet—if so, he can try to have ET Phone Gnome!
- If you are one of the Gnome Liberators trying to set gnomes free and place them into gnome sanctuaries (yes, there really are some), this one may have to go into solitary confinement.
There are few things spookier than blood-thirsty Zombie Garden Gnomes. Please be cautious of scared cats, spooked dogs, scampering-away squirrels or bolting bunnies when encountering this zombified creature. Let’s just say he isn’t Snow White.Read More
- Product Number
- Silver/Red (215810) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
Zombie Garden Gnome
You Save %23 OFF
- Prod ID:
- 13 Reviews
Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.