The Pilgrims weren't the only one who stepped off the Mayflower in style.
Don't let other guests be fooled by your somber black and white Pilgrim Woman Adult Plus Costume; these first settlers were interested in a lot more than religious freedom. Sure, both you and the Puritans have a strict no color dress code (it's classic and sophisticated!), but that's where your similarities end. Unlike your more somber counterparts, you left England without any hard feelings to start a great adventure.
- Once you get to the celebration, don't be surprised if you're hustled into the kitchen for some last minute help with the hors d'oeuvre. After all, with your no-nonsense black dress and full white apron, it's likely that you have plenty of experience in the kitchen.
- Finish dispensing your invaluable advice (after all you managed to launch an annual party that's still being celebrated nearly 400 years later), but don't forget to mingle with the other guests. All it will take is one look at that fetching white bonnet, and you'll easily turn some young man's fancy into love.
- Includes: bonnet, dress, and apron.
- Does not include shoes.
- Product Number
- Plus XL (18-22) (218002) Orders placed by 3pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Bonnet, apron.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decoration
- Care Instructions
- Spot Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International