Being a witch is always fun, but be sure to steer clear of Salem Town!
Being a witch wasn't easy back in the 1962, but good thing for you that all the witch hunting business is all in the past. Why be just another witch when this Salem Witch Adult Costume will set you apart from the crowds of witches that appear during Halloween? If you happen to run into a witch-hunting mob, be sure to run in the other direction!
- The Salem Witch Adult Costume consists of a dress that is a perfect mirror of the ones worn by Salem citizens in the 17th Century. The hat might not be as historically accurate, but it does add a touch of whimsy.
- You'll love how authentic the blood smeared on the apron and collar looks. The Salem 1692 looks like it was added by a bloodied finger and leaves no doubt as to which group of historical women you're honoring.
- The noose that hangs comfortably from your neck is the perfect final touch.
- Includes: Dress, Collar, Hat (Cir. 18-25"), Nose, Apron.
- Does not include shoes.
- Product Number
- Included Accessories
- Hat and sculpted noose.
- Polyester, Vinyl
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International