Four score and seven years ago, our fathers won a great war. And now you can wear the costume of that war's heroes.
Fire off the cannons, men! Your general is here, and he's wearing the Civil War Soldier Child Costume. In this uniform, your son will look like a Yankee soldier who just got back from fighting the Rebels in the South. No need to worry about your little buddy when he's out fighting the war, though--we know how this story ended--This is a true hero's costume.
- This costume is perfect for any boy who is truly patriotic.
- It includes a belt that is emblazoned with the letters 'US' and it has a gold emblem that has an eagle on it.
- A hat with two guns on it completes the look.
- If your son wants to dress up for the Fourth of July this year, he can wear this costume. This costume embodies the spirit of Independence Day.
- Includes: Jumpsuit/Belt, Shoulder Strap, Hat.
- Does not include toy gun or shoes.
- Product Number
- 8 (218331), 10 (218332), 12 (218333) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
6 (218330) Coming Soon
- Included Accessories
- Belt, shoulder strap and hat.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations, Cotton
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International