''You will be nothing insignificant, but definitely something great.''
Fight for Sparta like Themistocles from the film 300: Rise of an Empire, starring Sullivan Stapleton. Raise your sword this Halloween when you wear this 300: Rise of an Empire - Deluxe Themistocles Costume, complete with helmet, cape with shoulder clasp, kilt with belt, molded arm guards and molded leg guards.
- Vinyl overhead helmet looks tough and shows everyone you are a warrior not to be reckoned with.
- Blue cape with shoulder clasp flies with you when you start running at the enemy.
- Kilt with belt because real men wear kilts and aren't afraid to show that.
- Molded arm guards and molded leg guards complete the costume so you look ready to fight because ''This is Sparta!''
- The war is over but the fun isn’t! Check out BuyCostumes for a plethora Spartan themed costumes for kids and adults of all ages!
- Includes: helmet (Cir. 25"), cape with shoulder clasp (62" long), kilt with belt, molded arm guards and molded leg guards.
Does not include: bandage or shoes.
- This is an officially licensed 300 costume.
- See this costume on the runway. Click here!
- Product Number
- Included Accessories
- Helmet, gauntlets, clasp, cape, leg guards.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations; Armor: PVC.
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International