“And with Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger.”
Who doesn’t love the witty but awkward Hiccup? With the critically acclaimed How to Train Your Dragon franchise, it is no wonder he wants to wear this Hiccup Costume, complete with jumpsuit with attached wings and boot tops.
- This dragon trainer will be ready to ride Toothless in this Hiccup jumpsuit. Printed details, from belts to armor, give the necessary protection when he climbs on Toothless to save the village of Berk.
- He will be soaring with excitement with these attached wings. Printed stitching gives a cool design to the wings as he flies with the dragons.
- Boot covers give the perfect finish to this Hiccup costume. Left boot cover has the metal peg from when Hiccup lost his leg.
- Life’s better in costume! Here at BuyCostumes, you will find a wide selection of costumes and accessories perfect for any holiday or special occasion for kids and adults of all ages.
- Includes: printed jumpsuit with attached wings and boot tops.
- Does not include: mask.
- This is an officially licensed How to Train Your Dragon costume.
- Product Number
- Small (4-6) (219405) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Trim, Foam: Polyurethane
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International