- Large Image
Celebrate the Day of the Dead
The Day of the Dead, or Dia de los Muertos, is a Mexican holiday centered on the idea that the spirits of the dead dislike when we exhibit sadness and mourning over their passing. They are actually much happier in the afterlife when we are happy in this one. You can honor that tradition and keep the dearly departed smiling when you wear this Teen Dia de los Muertos costume. Why be sad when there is so much joy and happiness to be found in life?
- Includes: Dress with skeleton chest and multi-colored bottom, matching sleevelets, tights, and floral headband.
- Does not include: Shoes.
Colorful and a just little spooky
One of the hallmarks of Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is how colorful the celebrations are. Bright prints, costumes festooned with flowers, and striking patterns are all part of the fun. Another standard requirement is the skeletons everywhere. Dubbed calacas and calaveras (skeletons and skulls), the motifs are everywhere on costumes and party decorations associated with the holiday. They are usually dancing with delight because on the Dia de los Muertos, they come to celebrate with the living for the day.
The day after Halloween
Dia de los Muertos occurs every November 1, just after the Halloween festivities the day before. Hey, that's another upside of the Day of the Dead: you get one more day to party! This colorful costume has you all set for both, so step out and have some fun.Read More
- Product Number
- Teen 0-9 (243127) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Sleevelets, Tights, Headband
- dress-top, 100% knit polyester, ruffle skirt-100% knit polyester, sleevelets -100% knit polyestet, tights- 90% nylon,10% spandex, headband flowers 10% woven polyester, 90%polypropylene plastic
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
Teen Dia de los Muertos Costume
You Save %0 OFF
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.