While the days when the hippies roamed about the countryside handing out flowers and preaching about peace are far behind us, the ideas at the heart of the movement still enthrall us.
Dressing like a hippie let's us capture the freedom and spirit of those free lovin' rebels. That's why this groovy fringe 60's hippie child costume is all the rage for even the littlest wanna be hippie. Set the vibe with the outta sight poly-knit flower power dress with attached faux suede vest. The embroidered patches featuring all the hip symbols of the 60s -- flowers, peace signs and smiley faces -- makes a boss statement. Add in the fringed faux suede leg warmers and headpiece for a far-out finish.
Also available in matching 18 inch Doll Costume
- Costume includes: dress with attached vest, shoe covers, headpiece
- Made from a poly-knit blend
- Hand wash only
Dream Weavers Costumers
- Product Number
- Large (12-14) (245951), Medium (8-10) (245950), Small (4-6) (245949), X-Large (16-18) (245952) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Dress with Attached Vest, Shoe Covers, Headpiece
- Polyester, exclusive of decoration
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International